Sunday 28 February 2010

An ever growing fetish for greeting cards...

I have to admit that I obtain tremendous pleasure from a good greeting card and I always keep an eye out, especially in case I come across something that would be suitable for the toyshop. I have a growing collection of cards I simply just like (under the pretence that if the occasion should arise I would have a card to hand... when actually they are now mine and I would be loathe to use them!). There are a few occasions presenting themselves in the coming months that warrant unearthing some original and interesting cards. I have been researching in particular Wedding cards and Christening cards, listing some that I particularly liked below! It's Mother's Day on Sunday 14th March but for this I looking for Victorian scraps to make a card myself....that personal touch!!



Christening cards by 'Stop the Clock Design' (£2.90) and available at www.notonthehighstreet.com 


Bespoke Letter Name Card by 'Made with Love by Mrs Booth' and available at www.notonthehighstreet.com




Animal Birthday Cards (more designs available) by 'Made with Love by Mrs Booth' and available at www.notonthehighstreet.com



Pop-out sustainable card by 'Orangewonder' and available at www.notonthehighstreet.com


Rubbish without you card by 'Kiss Her' and available at www.notonthehighstreet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment