Friday 25 June 2010

Sorry, but I am simply obsessed with greeting cards!

I am terribly fond of 'paper things'.

Vague, I know, since the world of ephemera  is large. In fact, I have come to conclude it is impossible to know all that is exciting, interesting, amusing and awe inspiring wihin this unverse and, as thus, have decidedly come to dither on those particulars which take my fancy.

This is all a roundabout way of saying that, with nothing less than my hand on my heart, I do have a certain amount of love for greeting cards - okay, okay... once again a grey area in terminology but I am, through what ends up being hours of research and browsing *coughs*, distinguishing those areas within the Occasion Card Universe that hold special appeal, in terms of scenario utilized, history, style, manufacture and illustration....

Here are some of the bits and bobs I have unearthed...

Belle and Boo..




Darling Clementine..

Lima Design..

 Hello! Lucky..

No comments:

Post a Comment