Friday 8 April 2011

Just some of my 'stuff'




Pandas in the kitchen - just some of my panda paraphernalia that I have displayed in the kitchen. For more about me and pandas, visit my panda blog: Pandas are awwwwsome


Antique glass syringe - my grandmother was a nurse, with some of my earliest memories being built around the degree of respect she commanded (her professional persona existing in the highest tier of the nursing hierarchy, a fact I was not in the least shocked to learn), and govern nowhere more conspicuously than that veritable apothecary treat that was in fact Grandma's abode: ointments, creams, oils, bandages, grips, tubes, wipes, serums, in a manner of different shapes and sizes, yet all seemingly able to remedy any quandary a boy of 4, 5, 6 and more could conjure.




I procured this amazing lazer-cut, flat-pack, easy-to-assemble American style garage for a mere £12.95 some 3 or more years ago - however, subsequent stock became much more inflated in price and eventually became discontinued! A pity indeed!
The producer of this amazing paper novelty is Oregon based Ilisha Helfman (clicking HERE will send you directly to her blog 'Sunday Magazine Paper Doll Challenge'). The complete and current catalogue of other fantastic wares (please peruse her online store HERE) is equally astounding, partial personally towards the Emily's Dollshouse with all accessories' for a mere $85.00. The downside, I am heart-broken to remind, is that it seems rather difficult to locate UK vendors PLUS, upon doing so, such detective work will most likely yield products with a £ retail price much augmented to the $ price one need pay when buying the same product on 'home turf'.

No comments:

Post a Comment